Spy on your rival websites with an all-rounded competitor analysis tool
Check traffic to a website in one click
See if the websites you compete with can boast high quality scores
Domain Trust is an aggregate domain quality score developed by SE Ranking. It is calculated based on multiple factors including the number and the quality of a website’s referring domains and backlinks. Page Trust is a respective page quality score.
Not enough keyword data on your particular niche?
You can join in and expand our database with your own keywords.
Import a list of keywords and get an extensive report on each one of them.
* Available in Plus or Enterprise plan
Unlimited no. of websites
250,000 pages for website audit
Unlimited no. of websites
150,000 pages for website audit
25,000 pages for website audit
They offer several analysis tools and what I find very useful is that they offer a checklist for all things you need to do to upgrade your site.
Most important features are the competitor and keyword research. These tools are very extensively and thorough so you would really want to use these.
Overall, it’s just the software to use when you are a small enterprise like ourselves. 🙂
I like the Competition and Keyword Research tool very much. We can get a full rundown of everything a competitor is doing from organic to paid traffic, their keywords and we are able to compare them against our client’s websites.
They also provide a handy action plan for each client from keyword research and on-page SEO changes to backlink building, making it quick and easy to make sure all the bases are covered.
SE Ranking lets me solve all the SEO tasks in one place. I love their marketing plan that enables us to add our own tasks to be tracked as well as gives valuable tips on SEO. Also, I really enjoy their competitor research tool that shows both organic and paid traffic for any website I need. It’s priceless when you have to keep an eye on your competitors.
When it comes to SEO, specifically competitor analysis and keyword research, SE Ranking is the go to tool for all your queries. The brand new updated dashboard (July 2020 release) provides incredible data and insights that is a beauty to look at with its new redesign. Not to forget about the backlink analysis which also had been updated and deep backlink data for your site and your competitors. The team regularly updates with new features and enhancements.
More features to explore
Page Changes Monitoring
- Get immediate notifications when a change is made to a web page
- Compare changes against two scanning dates
- Understand the reasons behind rankings fluctuations
- Analyze the target URL for the target keyword
- Provides technical, content, link, and many other types of analysis
- View such analyzed parameters as “passed”, “warnings” and “errors”
- Use practical tips to solve issues and eliminate warnings
- Add a customized widget to your website
- Offer a free on-page SEO audit to your visitors
- Collect info on visitors to convert them into clients
- Analyze and group search queries that match the same website’s URL
- Group keywords regardless of the location
- Check the search volume right on spot
- Easily group long-tail search queries
- Analyze each link against 15 SEO parameters
- Discover your and your competitors’ backlink profiles
- Export backlinks to the Backlink Monitoring tool
- Base your backlink profile structure on valuable SEO factors
Social Media Management
- Schedule automatic social media posting
- Analyze key metrics
- Facebook & Twitter management
- Analyze social media user demographics
- Customizable domain logo, header, footer, color scheme, and much more
- Set automated or manually generated branded reports
- Custom access to different SEO facilities
- Use your own domain via separate personal access
- Comprehensive checklist with tips and guidelines
- Regularly updated materials
- Create custom tasks
- Track your progress
SEO/PPC Competitor Research
- Discover competitors by keywords, domains, subdomains, and URLs
- Analyze the Ads advertising history
- Get a list of all your competitors in the search results
- Get ideas for alternative keywords for your ad campaign and organic promotion
- Analyze all of your pages against key SEO parameters
- Compare previous crawls
- Solve issues by following our guidelines
- Study analyzed parameters categorized as “passed”, “warnings” and “errors”