Why you need it
- Segment keywords for further distribution across your website
- Plan the SEO architecture of your future website
- Use it for PPC grouping in order to get higher quality score and save money on your advertising campaigns
What are the benefits
And a lot of it. Working with thousands of keywords manually can take hours if not days. The system completes this task within minutes.
When you group keywords manually you can make a lot of mistakes. The various combinations of synonyms, close-meaning and thematic words have to be taken into consideration which creates confusion and lead to incorrect grouping. Our tool does the job quickly and almost error-free.
Get highlighted keywords from the SERP
Keyword Grouper helps you to extend your semantic core with new keyword variations with synonyms and close-meaning words. Then you can add the keywords that are defined as close synonyms or as same-meaning words - the ones bolded by Google in SERP - to your title and description tags. Better SEO - better positions for your site.
Сheck search volume on the fly
Use an optional feature that allows system to check search volume for the clustered keywords. Knowing search volume helps you prioritize the keywords at once with no need for an additional checking using other tools.
What data comes available as a result
The name of the group will be the keyword with the highest search volume (if you decided to check search volume or provided it to us manually). If there is no search volume - the group will be named after the first word defined for this cluster.
While using Keyword Grouper you have 3 options to choose from:
- allow our system to check search volume ( this will increase price by $0.001 per query
- manually enter it in the system;
- choose not to check search volume.
List of hilghlighted keywords by Google is coming for each keyword. Use it for extending your semantic core or for deeper understanding of SERP results.
Keyword Grouper is available as needed and is not included in the pricing packages. You must have an active subscription and fill up your balance for the amount of money you plan to spend on clustering.
Cost for one query
Cost for the search volume check for one query
More features to explore
Page Changes Monitoring
- Get immediate notifications when a change is made to a web page
- Compare changes against two scanning dates
- Understand the reasons behind rankings fluctuations
- Analyze the target URL for the target keyword
- Provides technical, content, link, and many other types of analysis
- View such analyzed parameters as “passed”, “warnings” and “errors”
- Use practical tips to solve issues and eliminate warnings
- Add a customized widget to your website
- Offer a free on-page SEO audit to your visitors
- Collect info on visitors to convert them into clients
- Analyze and group search queries that match the same website’s URL
- Group keywords regardless of the location
- Check the search volume right on spot
- Easily group long-tail search queries
- Analyze each link against 15 SEO parameters
- Discover your and your competitors’ backlink profiles
- Export backlinks to the Backlink Monitoring tool
- Base your backlink profile structure on valuable SEO factors
Social Media Management
- Schedule automatic social media posting
- Analyze key metrics
- Facebook & Twitter management
- Analyze social media user demographics
- Customizable domain logo, header, footer, color scheme, and much more
- Set automated or manually generated branded reports
- Custom access to different SEO facilities
- Use your own domain via separate personal access
- Comprehensive checklist with tips and guidelines
- Regularly updated materials
- Create custom tasks
- Track your progress
SEO/PPC Competitor Research
- Discover competitors by keywords, domains, subdomains, and URLs
- Analyze the Ads advertising history
- Get a list of all your competitors in the search results
- Get ideas for alternative keywords for your ad campaign and organic promotion
- Analyze all of your pages against key SEO parameters
- Compare previous crawls
- Solve issues by following our guidelines
- Study analyzed parameters categorized as “passed”, “warnings” and “errors”