Backlink Monitoring & Management
Manual or automatic import
Import backlinks manually by pasting a list or uploading a .CSV file with links. Import backlinks automatically by connecting to Google Search Console or using SE Rankings
Easily filter backlinks
Choose the type of backlinks you'd like to filter out to only see the links you need. Noindex and nofollow filters are used very frequently by our users.
No need to copy and paste the links that you want to disavow. Just mark the ones you want Google to disregard and we will generate a ready-to-go disavow file.
No matter how you acquire backlinks, it's a fact that every link has a market value. Our backlink tool allows to assign a certain cost to your links and estimate the total cost of the link-building campaign.
Monitor maximum backlinks with our affordable software
That depends on your ‘backlink appetite’
SEO practitioners know that backlink analysis and monitoring is crucial to the success of any SEO project. Not only does SE Ranking’s Backlink Monitoring tool allow you to automatically import any site’s backlinks, but also provides a detailed analysis and filtering facilities. Meanwhile, unlike a number of backlink solutions only suitable for desktops and laptops, our tool can be used from any device and location with internet access. Meanwhile our web-based Backlink Checker is subject to continuous improvements and development modification aimed at making it an even more convenient tool to work with.
SE Ranking’s Backlink Monitoring tool will help you successfully manage your link-building campaign at any website promotion stage, track link expenditures and spot spam attacks aimed at ruining the online visibility of your business. The list of backlinks can always be refreshed through Google Search Console data. Meanwhile, Google explained to us how to disavow links and submit the website for re-inclusion. When monitoring backlinks with SE Ranking, you can select bad or suspicious backlinks, and let Google disregard them. Use the tool when a disavow file is required.
We’ve used other tools in the past, but SE Ranking offers more up-to-date data and information, which benefits our agency and clients. SE Ranking allows us to access historical data with just a few clicks without ever having to leave the interface. From daily ranking updates to current search volume trends, there are numerous aspects that are essential when formulating client strategies, and with SE Ranking’s continuously updated system we are able to use this data to help our clients succeed.
After trying a lot (10+ years of experience) SE ranking stands out on top of others because it combines everything we need for our clients. We do only provide the client with rankings, but also with the potential traffic (and revenue) of those ranking when they hit top 3 in Google. The tool let us provide the client with in depth analysis of the technical stuff ánd a marketing plan tool, so we can set goals and follow a checklist of monthly activities. And to top it all off it’s fully whitelabel.
I like the competition analysis tools, it provides paid and organic data, which gives me an idea on how to catch up and outrank the immediate competition for my clients. It also provides data for the potential traffic, which helps show clients the potential gains of the campaign. And with the marketing plan, I know what needs to be improved in order to get results for my clients.
The tool is very complete: keywords planning and tracking, backlinks analysis, competitions research… A very few SEO software provides all those features in this price range. Although, the customer experience is optimal: the UI is clear and intuitive and SE Ranking’s people are very kind, empathic and helpful.
I was used to work with Tools like Sistrix, Ahrefs or Searchmetrics and did not know about SE Ranking before. But those tools were too cost-intensive for a small and quick start into SEO so I tried it out and I am quite satisfied with it. I like the ability to pay for certain services with credits, as I am not using them on a very frequent level, so it actually gives me greater flexibility to only use them when needed and not paying for them even when not using them.
I like the automatic reports best. They are very much customisable until customer level and of course have the ability to style it to your own. This makes it easier for us, as we don’t have to make them manually anymore. Apart from that the tools inside SE Ranking are great for a quick analyses or where you want, go in to the dept.
SE Ranking is the best seo platform our company has used so far. The interface of the platform is great & user-friendly. The available options are many. From tracking rankings, monitoring backlinks, keyword research to competitor analysis and website audit, everything we need to optimize our sites is just one click away. Also, for any questions or anything else we needed, the live support team replied & helped me with straight away.
Clear view of rankings and postions, site audit tool for quick scan and backlink checker are very usefull. I use it a lot and also use the lead generator to get a free scan for potential clients wich runs automated when they fill in te form. The dashboard gives you a good view of changes in traffic and positions. The marketing plan is i bit simple but it gives you some direction of what to do first on the website and you can also check the boxes when you finished a task wich works very well
More features to explore
Page Changes Monitoring
- Get immediate notifications when a change is made to a web page
- Compare changes against two scanning dates
- Understand the reasons behind rankings fluctuations
- Analyze the target URL for the target keyword
- Provides technical, content, link, and many other types of analysis
- View such analyzed parameters as “passed”, “warnings” and “errors”
- Use practical tips to solve issues and eliminate warnings
- Add a customized widget to your website
- Offer a free on-page SEO audit to your visitors
- Collect info on visitors to convert them into clients
- Analyze and group search queries that match the same website’s URL
- Group keywords regardless of the location
- Check the search volume right on spot
- Easily group long-tail search queries
- Analyze each link against 15 SEO parameters
- Discover your and your competitors’ backlink profiles
- Export backlinks to the Backlink Monitoring tool
- Base your backlink profile structure on valuable SEO factors
Social Media Management
- Schedule automatic social media posting
- Analyze key metrics
- Facebook & Twitter management
- Analyze social media user demographics
- Customizable domain logo, header, footer, color scheme, and much more
- Set automated or manually generated branded reports
- Custom access to different SEO facilities
- Use your own domain via separate personal access
- Comprehensive checklist with tips and guidelines
- Regularly updated materials
- Create custom tasks
- Track your progress
SEO/PPC Competitor Research
- Discover competitors by keywords, domains, subdomains, and URLs
- Analyze the Ads advertising history
- Get a list of all your competitors in the search results
- Get ideas for alternative keywords for your ad campaign and organic promotion
- Analyze all of your pages against key SEO parameters
- Compare previous crawls
- Solve issues by following our guidelines
- Study analyzed parameters categorized as “passed”, “warnings” and “errors”