Domain Trust Checker
Get the domain authority score calculated by SE Ranking’s algorithm plus over 15 metrics to analyze any website's chances of getting to the SERP’s top.
How is the Domain Trust score calculated?
Domain Trust is a score developed by SE Ranking that shows how much authority a site has.
We calculate it by looking at the number and quality of the website's backlinks and referring domains. Domain Trust ranges from 1 to 100, where a higher score indicates that the domain has a better chance of ranking high. However, keep in mind that 200+ factors affect rankings. This is why lower DT websites can outrank competitors.
Find out any website’s authority
Get its domain rating data in one click
Keep your finger on the pulse of the Domain Authority score to:
Track your domain progress over time
If your domain trust score is growing, you are on the right track to optimizing your website and building a successful backlink strategy.
Analyze SERP competitors
Domain authority helps you determine whether you can compete with a particular website.
Search high-quality donors for link building
Use domain authority to quickly estimate the quality of potential donors before moving to deeper analysis.
Improve your website’s domain authority step by step
Analyze competitors' domains
Check your website authority
Assess your chances of overtaking competitors
Unveil new opportunities for growth
Plan your domain SEO strategy
Get started by entering a competitor’s domain name to find new opportunities for boosting your website authority
A complete set of tools for securing domain authority
Discover ways to boost your domain authority
With the Backlink Gap Analyzer, pinpoint new valuable domains (the ones that bear fruit for your competitors) to increase your website’s chances of becoming more authoritative in Google’s eyes.
Keep control of backlinks that affect your domain authority
Use the Backlink Monitoring Tool to assess how successful your current Off-Page SEO strategy is. Track backlinks that are passing link juice to your website and boosting the growth of your domain rating.
Flexible pricing to fit any budget and for any SEO project
Pick the Pricing Plan that suits your needs, or contact us to request a custom quote
10 Domain/URL checks per day
Up to 10 projects
- from 250 keywords for Rank Tracker
- from 40,000 pages for Website Audit
- Backlink Gap Analyzer
100 Domain/URL checks per day
All Essential features with extended limits
- from 1000 keywords for Rank Tracker
- from 250,000 pages for Website Audit
- User seats
1000 Domain/URL checks per day
All Pro features with extended limits
- from 2500 keywords for Rank Tracker
- from 700,000 pages for Website Audit
- API access
Domain authority explained
What is domain authority?
Why is domain authority important?
- Better understanding your site's credibility in the eyes of search engines.
- Comparing your ranking chances to that of your competition and gauging your site’s ability to reach the top of SERP.
- Tracking your domain’s progress over time and planning your Off-Page optimization strategy.
How do I increase my domain authority?
- Create unique, shareable and valuable content. This is the best way to get high-quality and relevant organic links to your website.
- Perform competitor research to find link gaps.To fill in backlink gaps, look for quality (and relevant) websites that collaborate with your SERP competitors.
- Audit your website and disavow bad links. Analyze the effectiveness of each link. This will assist you in understanding how successful your current link building strategy is and which backlinks may be harmful for your website, allowing you to disavow them.
How is domain authority calculated?
What is considered a good domain authority score?
How do you evaluate domain authority?
In addition to the Domain Trust score, you'll get actionable backlink data on referring domains, backlinks, anchor texts, the ratio between dofollow and nofollow backlinks, pages that are linked out to and many more.