- Users’ personal data
- There is an option given to the users to provide us their emails, social media profiles and the website domains they are administrating. We don’t share this data with third parties for any reasons besides what is needed to complete users’ projects. The information is given under full user’s consent and strictly voluntarily. The data provided is used for the system updates announcements, within user’s projects and for the software enhancement purposes.
- The following data, including: the First name and Last name of the user, phone number and email address, will be collected at the time of registration on the Site. While using the Site, you can also add your image to your account. If you register a profile on the Site using social networks like Facebook or Google, we can collect information about your name on social networks and a photo of your profile on such platforms.
- We collect and use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Confirmation of your identity;
- Confirmation of your right to register as a user on the Site or to purchase services on the Site;
- Processing your registration as a user, providing you with an ID to enter the Site and maintaining and managing your registration;
- Providing you with customer service, providing answers to your questions, feedback, requirements and claims;
- Assessing the security of the profile and risks of user transactions, identifying and preventing fraud and other security threats;
- Personalization of our communication with you based on records of your search queries, your preferences in receiving newsletters from us, information we collected about your equipment and the history of your orders, conducting research and statistical analysis to improve the content and appearance of the Site, and to improve the offer of our services, including, for example, using impersonal data for machine learning;
- Identifying, developing and promoting products and services that we believe will be of value to you, including for different browsers and devices, in accordance with applicable law. Cookies and other similar technologies can be used to show you advertising based on your search queries and interests. In cases where such an obligation is assigned to us in accordance with applicable law, we will endeavor to obtain your consent before sending you promotional messages.
- If you would like to participate in our webinars or events, we may ask you to provide us with the following data:
- First Name;
- Last Name;
- Email Address.
- To confirm your identity;
- To confirm your registration to the relevant webinar or event;
- To maintain and manage your registration;
- To provide you with an access to the relevant webinar or event;
- To provide you with customer service, provide answers to your questions, feedback, requirements and claims;
- To send you updates and information about our new products and services, upcoming events or other promotions or news by email to the extent the legitimate interest allows us to do so.
- The site and its content are not intended for minors (persons under the age of 18 years, and for EU citizens – 16 years), and we do not intend to sell any of our services to minors. If a minor provided us with Personal Data without the consent of the parents or guardians, the parent or guardian must contact us to remove such information.
- The users may unsubscribe from SE Ranking communications following the unsubscribe link that’s included in our announcements.
- We will disclose user’s personal information following law enforcement order such as subpoena and so forth. The personal information will be also disclosed in case there is a reasonable and grounded threat to our legitimate users.
- If you receive emails from us, we may use certain analytics tools, to capture data such as when you open our email or click on any links or banners our email contains. This data helps us to gauge the effectiveness of our communications and marketing campaigns.
- Such service providers are required to comply with our data confidentiality requirements and are entitled to use your Personal Data only for the purposes indicated above, but not for their own personal purposes.
- For the purposes indicated above, we may transfer your Personal Data to companies affiliated with SE Ranking.
- Data storage
- We store your Personal Data for a time when we have a reasonable commercial need to store such data for the purpose of providing you services or providing products, or for the time necessary or permitted in accordance with applicable law, in particular tax law and legislation in the field of accounting.
- We can provide aggregated or anonymous data to third parties, while the information is transmitted in an impersonal format, without personally identifying you.
- Emails and other personal data is securely stored with limited access to the service authorised employees. Users login information is encrypted and maintained in the highly secured environment.
- Cookies are a small amount of data that is sent to your Internet browser and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. If you do not block or erase cookies, with each your use of the same browser or mobile device to enter the Site, our Web servers will be notified of your entry to the Site, and we in turn will receive information about your visit and the model of your behavior. We also may use pixel-tags (also called web beacons, tracking bug, and tracking pixel) that are used by a website to track users’ navigation through a single website or a series of websites and to assign online advertisement-related activities to a computer or browser.
- Cookies enable us to remember information in order to avoid the need to re-enter it every time you use the Site.
- In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Site, deliver advertisements on and through the Site, and so on.
- For such additional purposes as described above, you have the right to determine how and in what cases the cookie will be accepted by changing the privacy settings of the Internet browser that you use to log into the Site or by changing the privacy settings on your mobile device. Since the way to prohibit cookies through browser settings depends on the browser you are using, you need to access the “Help” section of your browser for more information.
- We use two types of cookies: temporary (session) cookies (which are deleted when you close the browser or turning off the device) and permanent cookies (which are saved after the browser is closed and after turning off the device / application that is activated each time you visit the Site). Temporary (session) cookies are encrypted data intended to uniquely authenticate you. Permanent cookies do not store account numbers or passwords.
- Visitors from European Union countries
- If you are in the EU, the data controller is a company registered under the laws of United Kingdom – Seranking, LTD. Contact details are listed below.
- If you are a resident of the zone of the European Economic Union, you have the following rights in the field of data protection that can be implemented by you at any time, by contacting us:
- The right to access, correct, update or request to delete your Personal Data;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information when it is based on your legitimate interests, and individually the right to refuse direct marketing;
- The right to contact us, in some cases, with a requirement to limit the processing of your personal data or the requirement to transfer your personal information;
- The right to refuse marketing materials sent by us at any time. You can use this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails sent by us;
- In the event that we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The refusal will not affect the legality of the processing of data that was carried out prior to your refusal, nor the legality of processing data that was carried out on other legal grounds other than consent;
- The right to file a complaint with the authorized government agency that oversees data protection, the collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact the local authorities responsible for overseeing data protection.
- We respond to all requests received from persons wishing to exercise their rights in accordance with applicable data protection legislation. We obliged to respond to requests from the data subject without undue delay and at the latest within one month and to give reasons where we does not intend to comply with any such requests.
- In the event that you become aware of changes or inaccuracies in the information about you, you must inform us of such changes in order to update and correct our records.
- Final provisions
- Questions about this policy should be addressed via this form.
Have a question, comment or feedback?
Get in touch. Drop us a line
It does all the important jobs incredibly well and reliably with no fuss. Site audit, keyword tracking, traffic analysis, competitive analysis… Every step of the setup and the reporting is intuitive, and is accompanied by clear and helpful advice. And the rare times I have had the slightest problem, their client support is quick, helpful and efficient (best in the market!). All of which adds to a no-fuss, high performance platform for an expert like myself, and also the perfect tool for anyone still getting up to speed on SEO. 100% recommended.
We’ve used other tools in the past, but SE Ranking offers more up-to-date data and information, which benefits our agency and clients. SE Ranking allows us to access historical data with just a few clicks without ever having to leave the interface. From daily ranking updates to current search volume trends, there are numerous aspects that are essential when formulating client strategies, and with SE Ranking’s continuously updated system we are able to use this data to help our clients succeed.
After trying a lot (10+ years of experience) SE ranking stands out on top of others because it combines everything we need for our clients. We do only provide the client with rankings, but also with the potential traffic (and revenue) of those ranking when they hit top 3 in Google. The tool let us provide the client with in depth analysis of the technical stuff ánd a marketing plan tool, so we can set goals and follow a checklist of monthly activities. And to top it all off it’s fully whitelabel.
I like the competition analysis tools, it provides paid and organic data, which gives me an idea on how to catch up and outrank the immediate competition for my clients. It also provides data for the potential traffic, which helps show clients the potential gains of the campaign. And with the marketing plan, I know what needs to be improved in order to get results for my clients.
The tool is very complete: keywords planning and tracking, backlinks analysis, competitions research… A very few SEO software provides all those features in this price range. Although, the customer experience is optimal: the UI is clear and intuitive and SE Ranking’s people are very kind, empathic and helpful.
I also loved that, before ever reaching out to ask for a trial account or set up a sales call, they have a demo account where you can actually play with the tool and see what the features look like beyond just a screenshot.
I was used to work with Tools like Sistrix, Ahrefs or Searchmetrics and did not know about SE Ranking before. But those tools were too cost-intensive for a small and quick start into SEO so I tried it out and I am quite satisfied with it. I like the ability to pay for certain services with credits, as I am not using them on a very frequent level, so it actually gives me greater flexibility to only use them when needed and not paying for them even when not using them.
I like the automatic reports best. They are very much customisable until customer level and of course have the ability to style it to your own. This makes it easier for us, as we don’t have to make them manually anymore. Apart from that the tools inside SE Ranking are great for a quick analyses or where you want, go in to the dept.
SE Ranking is the best seo platform our company has used so far. The interface of the platform is great & user-friendly. The available options are many. From tracking rankings, monitoring backlinks, keyword research to competitor analysis and website audit, everything we need to optimize our sites is just one click away. Also, for any questions or anything else we needed, the live support team replied & helped me with straight away.
Clear view of rankings and positions, site audit tool for quick scan and backlink checker are very useful. I use it a lot and also use the lead generator to get a free scan for potential clients which runs automated when they fill in the form. The dashboard gives you a good view of changes in traffic and positions. The marketing plan is a bit simple but it gives you some direction of what to do first on the website and you can also check the boxes when you finished a task which works very well
The choice of SEO tools is huge and the range of services and prices is also wide. We were looking for a tool that supports us in our daily work in the best possible way, offers a high usability, extensive functionality and a fair price at the same time. SE Ranking meets these requirements perfectly and we do not want to miss this tool anymore in order to push the rankings of our customers.