30/30 Black Friday sale – Grab your coupon now
Monitor Google rankings for
- Zip code
- All languages supported by Google are available for targeting
We offer more than any other similar tool
Checking rankings for Google Ads
While monitoring your keyword position in Google organic results, you can track Google Ads simultaneously.
Tracking Google SERP features
Get a detailed picture of the SERP features that Google shows with search queries and check if you are featured in them.
Google Maps for local rankings
Track your Google Maps results in SERPs as well as your positions.
1 keyword = 5 Search engines
In this case, search engines means any combination of location, device and language.
Tons of extra information per every keyword
Along with Google rankings for every keyword, you get the search volume, relative traffic forecast, KEI, number of search results, suggested bid by Google and general level of competition.
Tracking depth up to TOP‑200
Check keyword rankings from deep in Google's SERPs. Know about any fluctuation, even on the most remote SERPs.
Monitoring your competitors in Google — free of charge
Monitoring Google rankings for 5 competitors
Manually add up to 5 competitors and check their positions the same way you check yours.
Get a complete view of all of your semantic competitors
Get a full list of your competitors that can be discovered on the Тоp-10 results page and sort them by their visibility score.
Other features that you can benefit from
Collaborative use & sub accounts
Organize your SEO workspace by creating sub-accounts with different levels of accessibility to data and projects.
Available in packages starting from Optimum
Give your clients, colleagues and employees access to the Google rank checker and other marketing tools labeled with your brand and your custom domain.
Available in packages starting from Plus
All of the Google rankings that we are collecting for your projects can be easily extracted and used for your own purposes.
Available in packages starting from Enterprise
- EVERY 3 DAYS
Flexible check frequency & pricing
Make a selection based on your "keyword appetite".
Contact us to request it.
More features to explore
keyword rank checker
- Check Google, Bing, Yahoo, YouTube, and Yandex keyword rankings
- All countries databases/all locations/all languages are available for position tracking
- Track desktop and mobile results, global and regional rankings
- Google SERP features and Google Adwords results can be found for a tracked keyword
keyword research tool
- 14 country databases are available for the research
- Systematic search query updates
- Find valuable long-tail keywords suggestions for the search query
- Analyze organic and paid keywords that comes with Google Adwords history
- Analyze all main SEO parameters on all your website pages
- Compare crawls of your previous audits
- Follow our guidelines to solve the issues
- Check out the analyzed parameters categorized as the "passed", "warnings" and "errors"
competitor SEO/PPC research
- Discover competitors by keywords, domains, subdomains, and URLs
- Analyze the Adwords advertising history
- Get a list of all your competitors in the search results
- Get ideas for alternative keywords for your ad campaign and organic promotion
- Comprehensive checklist with tips and guidelines
- Updated on the regular basis material
- Custom tasks can be added
- Track your progress
- Enables you to customize domain logo, header, footer, color scheme, and much more
- Set automated or manually generated branded reports
- Custom access to different SEO facilities
- Use your own domain with a separate personal access
- Analyze and group search queries that match the same website’s URLs
- Any location keyword grouping
- Check the search volume right on spot
- Easily group long-tail search queries
- Offer a free on-page SEO-audit for your clients
- Add customized widget to your website
- Get info about your visitors and convert them into clients
on-page website audit
- Analyze target URL for the targeted keyword
- Provide technical, content, link, and other 11 types of analysis
- Get the analyzed parameters as "passed", "warnings" and "errors"
- Use practical tips on how to solve the issues and eliminate the warnings
page changing monitoring
- Get immediate notifications about new changes occurred on the page
- Compare changes between two scanning dates
- Understand the reasons for ranking fluctuations
small and medium businesses