Crawls every page of a website
Uses multiple sources for scanning
Link-by-link crawling from the homepage to the deepest pages
The pages specified in XML Sitemap file
Your own list of URLs to examine
Covers test domains and subdomains
The system can scan subdomains within one audit — no need to check them one by one
The tool even reaches the closed domains (e.g., test ones) after an HTTP authorization
Evaluates against all key parameters
Make sure your canonical and hreflang tags are set up correctly, check redirect settings, and find duplicate pages. On top of that, analyze pages with 3xx, 4xx and 5xx status codes, as well as those blocked by robots.txt or marked with the noindex tag.
Meta Tags and Headers
Find pages with missing or duplicate meta tags. Configuring the optimal title and description tag length will ultimately allow you to identify tags that are too long or too short.
Website Loading Speed
Check how quickly a website loads up on mobile devices and Internet browsers and, if it’s taking too long, get Google recommendations on how to optimize it.
Scan every image on a website and see if any are missing an alt tag or have the 404 error. Plus, find out if any images are too large and, as a result, slow down the site’s loading speed.
Find out how many internal links there are on a website, their source and destination pages, as well as whether or not they contain the nofollow tag. Knowing how internal links are spread out across the site will help you improve it.
Fast and gentle at the same time
Comprehensive reporting down to the last pixel
Acсess the list of crawled pages, images and external links with all necessary data presented on the separately detailed dashboard.
Get actionable insights on any SEO issue that may appear.
Get a dynamic comparison of website audits to see your progress and what still needs to be done.
Download or send shiny PDF report with all
the necessary data to your colleagues and clients.
Flexible settings that fit your needs
Built-in sitemap.xml generator
Create sitemap.xml in one click regardless of the number of pages
Check as many pages as you need with SE Ranking
SE Ranking checks all of your website pages. Get the results depending on your pricing plan.
Works great for any website built with any technology
We’ve used other tools in the past, but SE Ranking offers more up-to-date data and information, which benefits our agency and clients. SE Ranking allows us to access historical data with just a few clicks without ever having to leave the interface. From daily ranking updates to current search volume trends, there are numerous aspects that are essential when formulating client strategies, and with SE Ranking’s continuously updated system we are able to use this data to help our clients succeed.
After trying a lot (10+ years of experience) SE ranking stands out on top of others because it combines everything we need for our clients. We do only provide the client with rankings, but also with the potential traffic (and revenue) of those ranking when they hit top 3 in Google. The tool let us provide the client with in depth analysis of the technical stuff ánd a marketing plan tool, so we can set goals and follow a checklist of monthly activities. And to top it all off it’s fully whitelabel.
I like the competition analysis tools, it provides paid and organic data, which gives me an idea on how to catch up and outrank the immediate competition for my clients. It also provides data for the potential traffic, which helps show clients the potential gains of the campaign. And with the marketing plan, I know what needs to be improved in order to get results for my clients.
The tool is very complete: keywords planning and tracking, backlinks analysis, competitions research… A very few SEO software provides all those features in this price range. Although, the customer experience is optimal: the UI is clear and intuitive and SE Ranking’s people are very kind, empathic and helpful.
I was used to work with Tools like Sistrix, Ahrefs or Searchmetrics and did not know about SE Ranking before. But those tools were too cost-intensive for a small and quick start into SEO so I tried it out and I am quite satisfied with it. I like the ability to pay for certain services with credits, as I am not using them on a very frequent level, so it actually gives me greater flexibility to only use them when needed and not paying for them even when not using them.
I like the automatic reports best. They are very much customisable until customer level and of course have the ability to style it to your own. This makes it easier for us, as we don’t have to make them manually anymore. Apart from that the tools inside SE Ranking are great for a quick analyses or where you want, go in to the dept.
SE Ranking is the best seo platform our company has used so far. The interface of the platform is great & user-friendly. The available options are many. From tracking rankings, monitoring backlinks, keyword research to competitor analysis and website audit, everything we need to optimize our sites is just one click away. Also, for any questions or anything else we needed, the live support team replied & helped me with straight away.
Clear view of rankings and positions, site audit tool for quick scan and backlink checker are very useful. I use it a lot and also use the lead generator to get a free scan for potential clients which runs automated when they fill in the form. The dashboard gives you a good view of changes in traffic and positions. The marketing plan is a bit simple but it gives you some direction of what to do first on the website and you can also check the boxes when you finished a task which works very well
The choice of SEO tools is huge and the range of services and prices is also wide. We were looking for a tool that supports us in our daily work in the best possible way, offers a high usability, extensive functionality and a fair price at the same time. SE Ranking meets these requirements perfectly and we do not want to miss this tool anymore in order to push the rankings of our customers.
More features to explore
Page Changes Monitoring
- Get immediate notifications when a change is made to a web page
- Compare changes against two scanning dates
- Understand the reasons behind rankings fluctuations
- Analyze the target URL for the target keyword
- Provides technical, content, link, and many other types of analysis
- View such analyzed parameters as “passed”, “warnings” and “errors”
- Use practical tips to solve issues and eliminate warnings
- Add a customized widget to your website
- Offer a free on-page SEO audit to your visitors
- Collect info on visitors to convert them into clients
- Analyze and group search queries that match the same website’s URL
- Group keywords regardless of the location
- Check the search volume right on spot
- Easily group long-tail search queries
- Analyze each link against 15 SEO parameters
- Discover your and your competitors’ backlink profiles
- Export backlinks to the Backlink Monitoring tool
- Base your backlink profile structure on valuable SEO factors
Social Media Management
- Schedule automatic social media posting
- Analyze key metrics
- Facebook & Twitter management
- Analyze social media user demographics
- Customizable domain logo, header, footer, color scheme, and much more
- Set automated or manually generated branded reports
- Custom access to different SEO facilities
- Use your own domain via separate personal access
- Comprehensive checklist with tips and guidelines
- Regularly updated materials
- Create custom tasks
- Track your progress
SEO/PPC Competitor Research
- Discover competitors by keywords, domains, subdomains, and URLs
- Analyze the Ads advertising history
- Get a list of all your competitors in the search results
- Get ideas for alternative keywords for your ad campaign and organic promotion
- Analyze all of your pages against key SEO parameters
- Compare previous crawls
- Solve issues by following our guidelines
- Study analyzed parameters categorized as “passed”, “warnings” and “errors”