How to Steal Your Competitors’ Featured Snippets?
CET: Berlin, Madrid, Paris, Rome
-11 : Midway Island, Samoa
-10 : Hawaii
-08 : Alaska
-07 : Pacific Time - US & Canada
-07 : Mountain Time - US & Canada
-06 : Central Time - US & Canada, Mexico City
-04 : Eastern Time - US & Canada, New York
-04 : Atlantic Time - Canada, Caracas, La Paz
-03 : Brazil, Buenos Aires, Georgetown
-02 : Mid-Atlantic
-01 : Azores ,Cape Verde Islands
+00 : GMT
+00 : London
+01 : Berlin, Madrid, Paris, Rome
+02 : Egypt, South Africa
+03 : Tel Aviv, Baghdad, Riyadh
+04 : Abu Dhabi, Muscat, Baku, Tbilisi
+05 : Tashkent, Islamabad, Karachi
+06 : Almaty, Dhaka, Colombo
+07 : Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta
+08 : Beijing, Perth, Singapore, Hong Kong
+09 : Tokyo, Seoul, Osaka, Sapporo, Yakutsk
+10 : Guam, Vladivostok
+11 : Sydney
+11 : Magadan, New Caledonia
+12 : Eniwetok, Kwajalein
+13 : Auckland, Wellington, Fiji, Kamchatka
Register to watch the video recording
“We want that spot.” Yes, you hear that a lot from your clients or managers who want nothing but the featured snippets that your competitors own. Learn my tried and tested strategies to optimize content to steal those featured snippets from your competitors.
For this webinar on stealing competitors’ featured snippets, we’ll go through the following things:
- Understand the prerequisites to own featured snippets
- Plan and use the framework for optimization
- Some of my key tricks that would work wonders when you’re already on Page 1
- SEOs who are looking to skyrocket their organic traffic with the power of content.
- Content Creators who are working with SEO and marketing teams to create content that helps their marketing efforts.
- Business Owners who are looking to build brand reputation and authority on the search engines.
To complete the registration process, please click on the registration link provided in your inbox.