Responsibilities and Duties:
- Build the positioning, messaging, and value propositions of the SE Ranking platform for SMBs and SEO agencies.
- Conduct primary research with SE Ranking customers and prospects to identify customer needs and generate market insights.
- Collaborate with Product Management to ensure customer needs are reflected in the way the product roadmap is prioritized, packaged, priced, and communicated.
- Conduct industry research to understand competitive positioning and offerings
- Partner with demand generation to create compelling campaigns that drive acquisition and upsell opportunities
- Manage product updates and measure the effectiveness of updates delivery
- Partner with customer success to drive usage and create expansion opportunities
- Support strategic customer and industry events
- 3+ years product marketing experience in the B2B SaaS space
- BA/BS degree; MBA degrees a plus
- Native English speaker (English — Advanced, as a super minimum)
- Experience working with global, distributed teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter who can accomplish projects with the minimal need for supervision
- Highly collaborative, enthusiastic, open, proactive, and results driven
What we offer:
- 20 days of vacation
- Flexible work schedule
- Full coverage of all PE tax expenses
- Full compensation of expenses on medical insurance
- 50% reimbursement of conference tickets and educational courses
- Compensation for individual English courses
- Fun corporate events and team building events
- A top-notch product that is easy to market
- Opportunity to take part in the product decision-making process
- Work with a well-motivated fast-and-furious team
We are building a strong team and an awesome product. Join in!