- Run UX researches: interviews, competitors’ researches, user testings, etc.
- Formulating hypotheses to improve user experience.
- Implementing various UX patterns across the platform.
- Data-driven approach for user research and competitive analysis.
- Creating new designs, redesigning, and enhancing existing interface solutions for our product.
- Developing prototypes.
- Visualizing user scenarios.
- Designing, formatting, organizing, and evolving UI-Kit and design systems.
- Working on unifying existing interface and behavioral patterns.
- Collaborating with development, business analysis, support, and QA departments.
- Taking ownership and overseeing the implementation of assigned tasks.
- 3+ years of experience in UX/UI design.
- Strong portfolio of UX design projects that demonstrate a deep understanding of design aesthetics and usability.
- Knowledge of using quantitative approaches to UX design
- Experience in conducting user research.
- Understanding of the product and its goals.
- Ability to plan and estimate work volume accurately.
- Attention to detail and systematic approach.
- Excellent visual memory.
- Keen interest in modern trends in UX/UI design.
Would be considered as an advantage if you have:
- Familiarity with Apple and Google design guidelines.
We are building a strong team and an awesome product. Join in!