Duties and responsibilities
- Creating new and redesigning and improving existing adaptive interfaces of our product (Web, iOS, Android);
- Researching and analyzing competitors’ solutions;
- Supporting and developing design systems of the project;
- Designing landing pages for promoting different components of our product;
- Unifying existing interfaces and behavioral patterns;
- Cooperating with development, business analysis, support, and QA teams;
- Validating the implemented interface solutions.
Skills and experience
- Have been working with UX/UI for at least 3 years;
- Have a portfolio that includes both web and mobile apps;
- Are a skillful user of Sketch, Figma, Zeplin, Adobe Photoshop;
- Have excellent composition and color perception;
- Have advances iconography and typography skills;
- Have a vision of the product and the goals its interfaces should achieve;
- Are well familiar with Apple and Google guidelines and you have no bias when it comes to choosing the OS;
- Are a good planner who can adequately assess the number of tasks you’ll have to complete to achieve a certain goal;
- Prefer systematic approach with attention to details;
- Have a great visual memory;
- Demonstrate live interest in modern UX/UI design trends.
Will be an advantage
- Experience working with interactive elements or 3D;
- Experience running A/B-tests.
- Can create simple illustrations;
What we offer
In return to commitment and talent we offer competitive compensation and benefits, opportunities for career growth and an instant gratification working with a group of top-notch professionals.
We are building a strong team and an awesome product. Join in!