Responsibilities and duties:
- Take charge of all global direct paid advertising efforts (Google Ads, Facebook and a number of smaller advertising providers)
- Measure and optimize key performance metrics to achieve KPI’s and user acquisition activities to drive new product growth
- Help launch, manage and optimize paid acquisition and branding campaigns in collaboration with other departments
- Manage consistent hypothesis testing via all available channels and tools
- Be a source of inspiration and expertise for your teammates (be experienced, patient, and constantly keep learning)
- Strong prior experience as a Senior PPC Manager/Acquisition Team Lead (or a similar position)
- Solid knowledge of Google Ads and Facebook advertising systems
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing technologies including web analytics, search engine marketing, display marketing, social marketing, web site usability, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Be proactive and have a product-centric mindset
- Experience in successfully executing campaigns with multiple targets, geos, demographics, etc.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English (B2 as a basic minimum).
- Worked at a B2B, B2SMB company (SaaS will be a plus)
What we offer
- 20 days of vacation
- Flexible work schedule
- Full coverage of all PE tax expenses
- Full compensation of expenses on medical insurance
- 50% reimbursement of conference tickets and educational courses
- Compensation for individual English courses
- Fun corporate events and team building events
- A top-notch product that is easy to market
- Opportunity to take part in the product decision-making process
- Work with a well-motivated fast-and-furious team
We are building a strong team and an awesome product. Join in!