You’ll be responsible for
- Managing a full project life cycle;
- Monitoring, assessing and planning project-related activities;
- Streamlining processes to improve efficiency;
- Analyzing the market to find new opportunities;
- Actively engaging with the project team, designers (creating mockups), content managers, marketers, and product analysts;
- Analyzing marketing and product performance data and finding ways to achieve better results.
You are a great fit if you
- Have been working in the position related to mobile product development for 2+ years;
- Are well aware of the current trends in the mobile apps market, understand users’ needs;
- Understand how mobile apps stores work;
- Are familiar with the methods of mobile apps monetization;
- Are good at hypothesis testing, have advanced analytical and forecasting skills;
- Are ready to take responsibility for making operational and strategic project management decisions and for the expected results;
- Your English level is Upper-Intermediate or higher.
What we offer
In return to commitment and talent we offer competitive compensation and benefits, opportunities for career growth and an instant gratification working with a group of top-notch professionals.
We are building a strong team and an awesome product. Join in!