All-in-one SEO and digital marketing platform SE Ranking is looking for a Head of QA to join its team. We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive professional who is excited to take on new challenges.
- Evaluate and analyze testing requirements;
- Collaborate with developers, project managers, and other stakeholders to ensure product quality;
- Lead a team of testers, assign tasks and monitor their progress;
- Create and maintain testing documentation, including test plans, test cases, and testing reports;
- Assess risks and plan testing based on requirements and software design;
- Participate in discussions regarding requirements, design, architecture, and other software development aspects;
- Evaluate product quality and make decisions on product readiness for release;
- Monitor the testing process to ensure tasks are executed with high quality and adherence to schedule;
- Organize training for testers and support their professional development.
- 6+ years of experience in manual testing, including experience in automated testing;
- 3+ years of experience in managing QA teams and processes;
- Clear understanding of web application functionality and client-server architecture;
- Knowledge of issue tracking systems (such as Jira);
- Knowledge of API testing tools (Postman, ARC, etc.);
- Proficiency in fundamental test design techniques and understanding of testing principles;
- Knowledge of Agile SCRUM methodology for software development and testing;
- Experience with Git and traffic sniffers (Charles, Fiddler);
- Experience in organizing various types of testing: functional, regression, integration, system, and security;
- Ability to organize team work;
- Ability to coach and mentor other team members;
- B1+ English level proficiency.
What we offer:
- 20 days of vacation;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Compensation for medical insurance expenses;
- 50% reimbursement of conference tickets and educational courses;
- Compensation for individual English courses;
- Fun corporate events and team-building activities;
- Opportunity to participate in the product decision-making process;
- Work with a well-motivated, fast-and-furious team.
We are building a strong team and an awesome product. Join in!