Responsibilities and duties:
- Create product landing pages for the company website as well as oversee and manage the entire process—from prototype development to measuring the new page’s performance.
- Test out various hypotheses aimed at increasing the site’s conversion rate. Create new banners, revamp the design, add gamification elements—suggest anything you think will work.
- Support the 9 language versions of the website and keep each one of them up to date.
- Create landing pages for promotional activities/events.
- Competently analyze the results of every hypothesis and promotional campaign.
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing
- Experience in split testing, framing hypotheses and accepting results based on data
- Experience in creating prototypes
- Basic level of knowledge of Google Analytics
- Basic copywriting skills
- Experience working with Figma would be a plus
What’s in it for you:
- You will have complete freedom to run tests on any hypothesis. You won’t have to go through endless red tape to add something new to the website;
- You will get priceless insights on behavioral factors across different markets since our website is localized for 9 languages;
- You will be able to make decisions based on real data, as our in-house analyst will build clear, dedicated dashboards based on your experiments;
- You will manage the entire creation process by working with copywriters, designers, SEOs as well as layout designers. This will also give you useful insights into the specifics of their work.
What we offer
In return to commitment and talent we offer competitive compensation and benefits, opportunities for career growth and an instant gratification working with a group of top-notch professionals.
We are building a strong team and an awesome product. Join in!