Duties and responsibilities
- Adapt existing, conceive and develop efficient marketing strategies for the Italy country market
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and carry out surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor campaign progress using various metrics and submit performance reports
- Be responsible for the overall success of SE Ranking’s promotional target-market activities
- Localize and proofread materials, supervise the creation of promo materials: creatives, messages, video scripts, etc.; adapt them to market requirements
- Support clients and perform demo calls
Note: We don’t expect the successful candidate to perform all of the aforementioned activities at the same time 🙂 This represents a comprehensive list of all the tasks that the country manager will be performing upon assuming the role.
We expect the successful candidate to:
- Be a T-shaped marketer with the ambition to grow to Country Head
- Have 2+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Be highly proficient in spoken and written Italian
- Have advanced level English language skills
- Be a fast learner with an entrepreneurial and inquiring mindset
- Be self-organized and able to prioritize tasks
- Have a basic understanding of SEO
What we offer
In return to commitment and talent we offer competitive compensation and benefits, opportunities for career growth and an instant gratification working with a group of top-notch professionals.
We are building a strong team and an awesome product. Join in!