The Affiliate and Partnerships Lead should be the main driving force behind the development of the partner area. The successful candidate must be able to work both in a team and independently.
We already have a large partner network, but we know that it can bring in better results. We are looking for a person who can structure current partnerships, build new relationships, and improve the affiliate program.
The main goal of the Affiliate and Partnerships Lead is to increase and improve the partner network. The successful candidate will work alongside other teams including outreach specialists, SEO managers, analysts, developers, and content, to name a few.
What else is important for this position:
- Strategic thinking.
- Ability to identify new development opportunities and understand how to implement them.
- At least Upper Intermediate level of English.
- Experience working with partners (affiliate marketing, ideally).
- Practical web analytics and analysis skills
Duties and responsibilities
- Organizing and structuring the company’s affiliate marketing program as well as developing an appropriate strategy.
- Searching for new partners and working with existing ones.
- Controlling partner traffic sources.
- Improving the service dedicated to working with partners.
- Optimizing the affiliate conversion funnel.
- Controlling and carrying out payments to partners.
- Creating materials for partners.
What we offer
We reward commitment and talent with competitive compensation and benefits, opportunities for career growth, and instant gratification from working side-by-side with a group of top-notch professionals.
We are building a strong team and an awesome product. Join in!