Thanks to SE Ranking’s consistently positive user reviews and satisfaction scores, our all-in-one SEO platform has earned a spot on the list as a “High Performer” confirming SE Ranking as one of the most highly valued cloud-based platforms for SEO and online marketing professionals on the market.
G2 Crowd published their Spring 2018 Grid and Index reports a few weeks ago. Based on the real-user reviews, SE Ranking was included in the following G2 Crowd Spring 2018 reports:
- Grid® Report for SEO and Small-Business Grid® Report for SEO
- Usability Index for SEO and Small-Business Usability Index for SEO
- Implementation Index for SEO and Small-Business Implementation Index for SEO
- Relationship Index for SEO and Small-Business Relationship Index for SEO
- Results Index for SEO and Small-Business Results Index for SEO
SE Ranking has achieved High Performer Award based on the high ratings of real users so the Leader category is in the offing.
“What we try to achieve, developing SE Ranking, is to provide the most advanced SEO platform that helps users to cope with a broad variety of SEO tasks easily and effectively,” says SE Ranking’s CEO Valeriy Kurilov. “G2Crowd helps us to indicate users’ needs and measure their satisfaction so we can develop our tool in line with that. We are happy to achieve G2 Crowd’s High Performer Rating on the latest Spring 2018 Report and it serves us as a proof that we’re moving in the right direction“.
Among more than 100 reviews of SE Ranking published on G2 Crowd through April 9th, 2018, 90% of users gave SE Ranking a rating of 5 from 5 stars, and 95% of users said they would be likely to recommend SE Ranking to others.
SE Ranking all-in-one SEO platform earned its highest satisfaction scores in the following areas:
- Ease of Setup — 93% satisfaction rate (compared to a 90% average satisfaction rate).
- Ease of Admin — 9,2 score.
- Ease of Use — 9,1 score (TOP 1 among 20 competing services).
- Quality of Support — 97% satisfaction rate (compared to a 92% average satisfaction rate).
- Average User Adoption — 70% satisfaction rate (compared to an 66% average satisfaction rate).
“Rankings on G2 Crowd reports are based on data provided to us by real users,” said Michael Fauscette, chief research officer, G2 Crowd. “We are excited to share the achievements of the products ranked on our site because they represent the voice of the user and offer terrific insights to potential buyers around the world.”
Learn more about what real users have to say (or leave your own review of SE Ranking) on G2 Crowd’s SE Ranking review page!