We have good news. Right now we would like to represent a new tool – backlinks monitoring for SE Ranking Cloud.
What can you get out of the feature “Backlinks list”?
This is a great feature that allows to monitor all backlinks of your websites. The tool will check out which backlinks are effective and which ones waste your money and time. You can also import data from Google Webmasters or any CSV file, as well as simply insert the list of URL’s in the provided textfield.
To start working with this tool, you should add manually all the backlinks, import data from Google Webmasters Tools account or any CSV file, as well as simply insert the list of URL’s in the provided textfield.
Whereafter, all added links will be checked and analyzed according to the following parameters:
- Alexa Rank;
- A number of all external links from the referring page;
- Moz Domain Authority;
- URL PR;
- Google indexing;
- Ahrefs Rating, a number of referring domains and pages;
- A number of FB likes, tweets, Google + shares of the referring page;
- Your domain and anchors;
- Link search on the page, an ability to click the link;
- Google PR pages with backlinks;
All these parameters are given for high-rate filters to get results.
How to find the section “Backlinks list”?
You can find the section “Backlinks list” with 2 ways:
- Open any website -> View Ranking->Backlinks list;
- Use hot buttons on the dashboard.
Benefits of backlinks monitoring
The advantage is clear!
- Right now we release you from routine manual backlinks analysis;
- You can easily exclude all useless donors and reduce your backlinks budget;
- At any time you can get an overview about your anchors.
Price and term of use
This tool is available for all paid users of SE Ranking Cloud. You can add 1000 backlinks for monitoring. To track more links you should purchase additional limits.
Would you like to test this tool?