We have good news. Right now we would like to represent a new tool – Backlink Monitoring.
What can you get out of the Backlink Monitoring tool?
This is a great feature that allows to monitor all backlinks of your websites. The tool will check out which backlinks are effective and which ones waste your money and time. You can also import data from Google Search Console or any CSV file, as well as simply insert the list of URL’s in the provided text field.
To start working with this tool, you should add manually all the backlinks, import data from Google Webmasters Tools account or any CSV file, as well as simply insert the list of URL’s in the provided text field.
Whereafter, all added links will be checked and analyzed according to the following parameters:
- Alexa Rank;
- a number of all external links from the referring page;
- Moz Domain Authority;
- Google indexing;
- a number of FB likes, tweets, Google + shares of the referring page;
- your domain and anchors;
- link search on the page, an ability to click the link.
All these parameters are given for high-rate filters to get results.
How to find the Backlinks section?
You can find the section “Backlinks” with 2 ways:
- Open any website -> Backlink Monitoring -> Backlinks;
- Use hot buttons on the main dashboard.
Benefits of Backlinks Monitoring
The advantage is clear!
- Right now we release you from routine manual backlinks analysis.
- You can easily exclude all useless donors and reduce your backlinks budget.
- At any time you can get an overview of your anchors.
Price and term of use
This tool is available for all SE Ranking’s users. You can add from 1000 backlinks for monitoring – the exact number depends on your subscription plan. To track the links above your package, you should purchase additional limits.
Would you like to test this tool?