Check out our newly updated feature – Website Audit. We’ve added and improved this section and right now we would like to tell about it.
The main thing is that you can analyze all your website, but not only the homepage. Of course, we’ve decided not to limit with these details like PR, TIC, DA and etc (moreover, this information is available on the SE Ranking dashboard).
General Information about Your Domain
As many users asked about it, we will show all information about your domain expiration. And:
- IP address and domain age;
- Server location;
- Options like TIC, PR, MozRank, MozPageAuthority, MozDomainAuthority, Alexa Rank;
- Number of outbound links according to MozLinks;
- Availability in popular directories (Yahdex Directory, DMOZ, Yahoo! Dir);
- Number of indexed pages in search engines.
In this section we check the following information for you:
- Domain name with www or without www;
- DNS configuration;
- Clean and clear URLs;
- Trailing slashes;
- Availability of Robots.txt file;
- Usage of Flash content and Frame;
- Duplicate content.
This section includes:
- Pages check with response (2xx, 3xx, 4xx, 5xx);
- Pages with too big size and too long URL;
- Blocked pages by meta noindex;
- Pages blocked by meta nofollow, rel=“canonical”, rel=“alternate”;
- Pages with meta refresh redirect.
This module allows you to check the availability of:
- Meta tags like title, description;
- Duplicate meta tags;
- Too long and too short meta tags;
- Images with Alt and title text
You can check:
- Pages with duplicate content;
- Pages with low word count.
You can check out:
- Internal links with missing anchor;
- Pages with too many outgoing links;
- Internal and external links with rel=“dofollow” and rell=“nofollow”;
- External links with 4xx status.
Usability and Technologies
This module checks:
- Availability of a Favicon;
- Website speed of a resource;
- Spam block;
- W3C HTML and CSS Validation;
- Safe browsing.
Each of these modules has a short description and small hints how to check errors. If the issue concerns certain URLs we can tell you which of them you should pay attention.
Cost of Website Audit Analysis
You can check a website audit analysis in all paid accounts, We don’t deduct any additional payment. In a free trial, we don’t give full information about website audit analysis. Those SE Ranking users who use the pricing plans Personal and Optimum can analyze 1000 web pages for each added project.
Those SE Ranking subscribers that use the pricing plans Plus and Enterprise can check a number of web pages (per each project) that are equal to a number of keywords available in the frame of the pricing plan.
Enjoy your work! If you get any ideas how to improve this section, let us know!